Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Once a Month Cooking - Grocery List

Here is the final part of my short series on Once a Month Cooking. We are loving the meals. So easy, and we've been loving how tasty all the meals are. I want to wrap this thing up by sharing my grocery list and giving you an idea of what supplies you might want to have on hand. Then I'll update in a month and let you know how it worked!

Below is the grocery list. Unfortunately, I lost the completed copy and this is one from when I just started putting the list together. It will, however, give you an idea of what I brought to the store with me.



Finally, I just want to mention a few supplies that I used to get this done:
  • Freezer bags (quart and gallon)
  • Labels 
  • Permanent marker
  • Saran wrap
  • Tape
  • Measuring cups/spoons
That's it! I thought of the labels as an after though, and the only labels I could find quickly were name tags. Now all our meals are awfully cordial before they go in the oven!



Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment