Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Smelly Cats

Do you dream about blogging? Apparently I do. Last night I conjured up some really helpful tips for eliminating cat-related odors from your home. I'm leaving out all the parts about trying to find a bathroom with a very full bladder in an empty mall and the parts about living in Downton Abbey, just to save time.


  1. Give your cat an eviction notice. If the smells are that bad, maybe it's time that you thought about kicking him out.
  2. No more litter box! You can Google cat potty training, I'm sure.
  3. Make sure your cat wears a Gatsby cap. Most cat odors escape from a cat's head, so it's best to make sure they are wearing a cap at all times.
  4. My personal favorite - get your cat a pleasant smelling scratch 'n sniff tattoo! You could get one that smells like bananas or grapes or whatever you want!
I hope you find these tips helpful and are able to reduce your home's cat-related odors!

What is one of your more eentertaining dreams lately? Do you have any helpful tips (sarcastic or otherwise) tips for eliminating pet odor?

No comments:

Post a Comment